“That is clearly the wrong piece!” I said.
“Really?” Ethan asked.
“Yup.” I replied.
And......
We bought some stuff for a Lego war.
And just in case your wondering what is a “Lego War”is, it is a war with Lego's.
So that's how we get ready...
But the story is only beginning!
“Bang!” “Swoosh!” “Shing!”
Sounds of war echoed EVERYWHERE!
And we were losing bricks at the second!
“Take the bomber......NOW!!”
We are mostly battling on water.
But someone from the other team launched fi-...
FIFTEEN sticks of dynamite on ship #5!
I mean like how could anyone be so mean?!!?
Not only did they launch dynamite, they also COMPLETELY DESTROIED ship #5!
Why would they do that?!!?
Then Ethan says: “They are our opponents.”
Then I say: “...oh.”
But the war is still raging on...
And soon someone will win.
Lots of men are wounded, tanks dented, and, destroyed.
Omygosh,long war.
Suddenly I call a time out, I need to use the B.room...
Awkward silence.
Anyway...
Back to the war...
Ethan’s Lego person goes to our commander, when he comes back he says: “We lost five crystals.”
NOW I’m mad!
We will fight!
and to make a long story short,we did not get our crystals back.
Wait a sec, how did Jonathan just like glitch ten crystals from the other side of Lego wars to his side?!!?
What I mean is that we lost five crystals and he gets TEN!
"THAT IS NOT FAIR!!”
I said.
then he said: “yes it is!”
“Thatsnotfair!”
Jonathan does not know what I’m saying.
And Ethan bails me out.
So speaking of Ethan we’ve been in the same class for four years!
For four, har har.
And sometimes we fight and reunite again.
Ya’ can’t be friends without fighting y’know?
I know I’m getting a little(Okay, a lot.) of topic, but I just had to type it.
So, the war is getting greater by the second when....
CLEAN UP TIME!!
I don’t like clean up time.
BUT, do not worry.....
We will battle at lunch!!!!
(Epic music.)
UHH…what can I say?
THE END!!
Awkward silence?
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteFrom,Robert